Friday, April 22, 2011

Daily Prayer

 http://bit.ly/hXkTbo links to a video on "reel wisdom" - I am reminded that my life is exactly what I have created. It is formed 100% by the choices I have made. There are limitless possibilities. My choices have the power to limit my full potential or my ability to create a path back to Oneness. Which way to turn may not always be readily discernable. I must quiet my mind so that I can allow my inner wisdom, Spirit to guide me toward the light. In this land of dualistic reality (which doesn't really exist but that's a topic for another post) I am constantly shown both the light and the dark - the light is love and the dark is a cry for love or fear. Fear can cloud my clarity and lead me astray. What is there to be afraid of? Death? Not really as it is inevitable and it is only death of the flesh not of Me. Pain and suffering? Ah yes, but if I allow myself the idea that these are illusory and that they only exist to validate the existence of the Ego, I can release their apparent power over my experiences. These are patterns that do not serve me and I pray for strength, courage and insight to release them and to follow the light back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment